The Social Mood Conference 2013 DVD – Order Your Copy Now!
On April 13, 2013, Robert Prechter and a notable group of academics, scientists and finance professionals gathered in Atlanta to share the latest findings in social mood research.
Every bit as groundbreaking as the previous two Social Mood Conferences, the third annual event was a smashing success.
If you were unable to attend the event, we have great news: It is not too late to partake. You may now watch at your pace, from the comfort and convenience of your home or office.
Experience what the packed-house audience saw and heard during the 2013 Social Mood Conference: the speakers; their charts and slides; plus the Q&A sessions between the speakers and audience.
Here’s a sampling of what’s in store:
- Robert Prechter, author of the two-book set Socionomics and co-author of the groundbreaking paper, “Social Mood, Stock Market Performance and US Presidential Elections,” one of the top ten most-downloaded papers on the site, SSRN.com.
- Tobias Preis, whose recent research has carried out large scale experiments on complex social and economic systems by examining the data generated through human interactions with technology.
- Learn the meaning behind this simple equation: Golf + Socionomics = Managing Billions of $
- See (and hear) how the beat variance of US Billboard Top 100 songs relate to the S&P 500.
- Hear about the relationship between fear and financial herding from Cambridge University’s Michelle Baddeley.
- And more!
A few attendee comments from past conferences:
“This has been the best meeting I have attended in years!!!”
– Jeff P., Atlanta, GA
“The Socionomics Summit was a great way to introduce people to the true way to look at social mood and its impact on markets, government, music and so forth. I would recommend it for people serious about learning the true power of mass human psychology.”
– Jim B., Trophy Club, TX
“I thought the facilities and schedule were fantastic … the diversity of topics and speaker backgrounds were highly compelling to me. As a whole, the Summit far exceeded any reasonable expectations I had.”
Eric E., San Diego, CA
The 2013 Social Mood Conference moved at a spirited pace and covered an amazing amount of ground: Experience it for yourself.
Order by phone from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Eastern time Monday-Friday.
800.336.1618 (U.S. & Canada) | 770.536.0309 (International)