Thank you for your interest in socionomics research. Please enjoy these complimentary and paid resources from the Socionomics Institute.
- PDF: 13 Reasons to Attend the 2013 Social Mood Conference
How today’s leading social mood researchers – from academics to billion-dollar money managers – are applying their research with highly informative and lucrative results.
- PDF: The Financial/Economic Dichotomy in Social Behavioral Dynamics
The landmark paper by Robert Prechter, Jr. and Wayne Parker, PhD., printed in the Journal of Behavioral Finance.
- Streaming video: History’s Hidden Engine
David Edmond Moore’s one-hour documentary breaks new ground exploring socionomic theory.
- Reference: Socionomics: The Science of History and Social Prediction
This in-depth book set lays the foundation for the study of socionomics.
- DVD: Robert Prechter at the London School of Economics
A fascinating, two-hour lecture delivered to a standing-room-only audience.
- Publication: The Socionomist
The monthly, definitive guide for socionomic insight highlight’s the Socionomics Institute’s studies and features contributions from outside researchers and academics. Subscribe for one year and get Prechter’s London School of Economics DVD free.