Thank you for your interest in socionomics research. Please enjoy these complimentary and paid resources from the Socionomics Institute.
- Socionomics Explained
Robert Prechter explains the socionomic premise and how he developed it.
- The 5 Tenets of Socionomics
Learn the five tenets of socionomic theory.
- The Financial/Economic Dichotomy in Social Behavioral Dynamics (academic paper)
The landmark paper by Robert Prechter, Jr. and Wayne Parker, PhD., printed in the Journal of Behavioral Finance.
- History’s Hidden Engine (complimentary streaming video)
David Edmond Moore’s one-hour documentary breaks new ground exploring socionomic theory.
- Socionomics: The Science of History and Social Prediction (reference)
This in-depth book set lays the foundation for the study of socionomics.
- Robert Prechter at the London School of Economics (DVD)
A fascinating, two-hour lecture delivered to a standing-room-only audience.
- The Socionomist (publication)
The monthly, definitive guide for socionomic insight highlight’s the Socionomics Institute’s studies and features contributions from outside researchers and academics.